Welcome

Hi!

Well, if you're here you are probably frantically looking for answers, I knew I was when I first found I had MC. It isn't a fun thing to have, so I understand what you might be feeling, but rest assured it can be managed. Keep your spirits up, be optimistic about a good outcome, and concentrate on getting rid of it!


I hope these few ideas help. I recommend you read the whole thing (start at the bottom of the page and work up)- a holistic approach will be far more successful.

We are not alone....

Just found this forum

Molluscum contagiosum - Naked Scientists Discussion Forum

Be careful, there seems to be some quackery and commercial interests on there, but the majority of people appear to be genuinely concerned with finding a cure and then sharing their experience.

No comments: